&amp;lt;{2 snaps}&amp;gt; <{2 snaps}>

Unreal

Really nice sound :)
It reminds me of some of the menu music in the original Unreal Tournament.
Keep it up, sounds great.

MadChris responds:

thanks! but its been so long since i played unreal..i dont know how you remember it. i gotta go listen to it now. lol
<{MC}>

Kim - Legendary Theme Kim - Legendary Theme

You did Guitaroo Man justice

Great cover, sounds exceptionally like the original.
Makes me want to start up my PS2 and play this game again... I never did complete it :( I got stuck shortly after this song.

Kimken responds:

Bone level perhaps?

AdjutantReflex AdjutantReflex

Prison Break Remix

I like it :D
And i recognise the inspiration. Prison Break rules!

Drink Drank Drunk Drink Drank Drunk

That made my day

Congrats to both of you. You both did a fantastic job. How long do I have to wait for another song?

Underwater Adventure Underwater Adventure

I liked it

I don't usually review audio. But i'm getting back to doing it. I liked this track, it was very atmospheric and is a perfect for submissions (hence more people have put it in submissions than have reviewed it :/)
Keep it up, it's sounding great, and it kept me entertained and chilled on a loop, which was exactly what i was looking for.

Thanks

- James

Acoustic_Chill Acoustic_Chill

I loved this.

Hey LJCoffee, just wanted to say i love this track.
I was doing a collab called "Xmas Game Collection" and i got to pick most of the audio on it. The main author was looking for a relaxed track for the main menu, so I knew exactly where to go for it.
Sorry that you didn't get credited in the audio (no audio artists did?!?), but you can ask T-H to put up the credits if you want.
Congratulations on a fantastic track and now you have the knowledge that this was on frontpage for a period of time.

Kind Regards,

James

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks, that's great! - I'm not extremely worried about the lack of credits - it's not that big of a deal, I'm glad that you liked it enough to use it at all!

I'll have to check it out if I can find it.

Cheers.

Metal Bat Metal Bat

I like

That was cool, keep it up. I'm sure it will be used in tons of submissions.

Eric-S responds:

Thanks, yeah i'd like that actually. =)

Haunted Rap Haunted Rap

This is AMAZING

The begining piano is wicked, and then it kicks in... i heard it in build a robot 2.0 and it is Cool!!!
Anyway, keep up the good work, a great hip hop track, and it really is original, it reminds me of aphex twin.

Realmguys responds:

Hey thanks a lot! Thanks so much for the review.