Steve The Magic Turtle Steve The Magic Turtle

funnnny

that was eally funny i laughed so much when his leg came off. I liked when the robot shot lasers out of his crotch. There was no turtle! it was the best movie i have ever seen i laughed my face off.

Kyaztro responds:

My computer couldn't export anything bigger than 5 mb so I was forced to put off
steve's intro for part 2

Luxuriance Luxuriance

Decent

Enjoyed it, storytelling was nice, artwork was nice.
The only thing that bothered me is that everything seemed to be lacking in weight/gravity (which is hard to do) and needs improving.
For example in the opening shots when the main character falls to the floor needs to be eased more. And also when he zips from side to side it needs more detail on movement/easing/weight.

akoRn responds:

Thanks, this is some of my early attempt on frame to frame. And it's harder without any wabcome or anything. SO, I really need alot of time to make sure everything look like its actually rotating or turning.

I did learn ALOT from this project. Thanks!

Sasquatch Sasquatch

Cool

I didn't even know this was yours until the credits, and I liked it before hand too :o

Now go animate "With karate I'll kick your ass"!!!

YOU RULE!

Don't feel bad Don't feel bad

I knew the song

I knew the song title so I had to just click on this flash.
You did STWPT proud :D
Although it would of been better to write the comment the guy wrote when he requested this song.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Loved it, well done

I remember you from "Where do clams come from" and I loved that piece, this one (with less humour) was still just as good.
It had an Alice in Wonderland feeling with great creative section when you entered the forest.
Best parts about this was the use of expression that conquered any need of dialogue. Good storyboarding skills, the way it was put together flowed nicely and had some decent shots in too.
The fire was unreal... was that only gradients?!? Twas awesome... :D
I hope your happy with the animation and you get some decent work after you graduate with it. It's a lovely piece.

the YuYu the YuYu

Brackenwood - Animation at it's best

A superb sequel to littleFoot with animation that blows my mind.

I loved every moment of this, and it was immense.

However, i still liked the story and new characters which this episode was lacking slighty. (But i did see the fairy that bitey swallowed).

I'll await another brackenwood, and will keep checking your site for updates.
I really hope this can be on DVD soon, or on TV, as i will pay to see it.

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

Sorry

I hated it, as much as the rest of your series.

No effort placed into it with the same characters re-used again and again...

Try something new... No 96 is a bad number to get to. What will happen when you reach No 100?
If it's a new series or flash, i'd love it.

As far as constructive reviews go for this flash:
- Not funny, same kinda thing happens in every episode so the joke is old
- Graphics were re-used, and backdrops are constantly re-used. Think of something new
- Same series... after too many episodes
- Voices are annoying and hard to understand with foamy, and germain has no enthusiasm in what she's saying, and it's a little poor voice acting.
- Sync and timing is good, i'll give you that ;)

That'll do, something new please.

LP- Faint LP- Faint

I liked it

I enjoyed this piece. It was full of effort from your girlfriend. She still has a LOT to learn, mainly directing with flash, so that she can plan her movie around what is easily possible and effective, rather than what is effective from a cinimatic piece.

Some things to improve on:
- Sound effects, this had none :(
- Shading, i saw little in the background
- Perspective backgrounds (re-look at flash perspective tutorials to see how it's done, the one with the back-alleys we're lacking a point of focus, making it look wrong).
- Easing (of motion tweens) for the violin at the begining.
- Gradients and shapetweening, for the sun in the background, the use of exterior images made me cringe.

Tell her to keep practicing, you need quite a bit to get decent with flash, i've been doing it for a year now...

The NU adventures The NU adventures

This was superb

Forget other people below me saying "it doesn't deserve front page" because it does, moreso than most crap shoved here. Most stuff shoved on frontpage is because it's a fad, and i await moments when things like this come out.

You sir, are the master of FBF, everything in this was sooo smooth to watch, the graphics were great (despite being simple), but the flexibility of everything made up for it.
It's not as creative as your other submission (because of this one had a client etc etc), but it was still done with a lovely creative immaginative flare.

Back on track to the submission, the background art in this was superb, especially considering it was all made in flash rather than photoshop, and i think i saw a good use of shading gradients over then entire thing (over the shot of the university).
Everything was constantly moving with the v-cam (i think you used that), made it particularly constant and flowing which i liked :)
The best part fo this, had to be the immaginative fades that you planned.
Finally, everything impressed me, from the lovely fbf pieces (which must of taken forever), the fades, the background, the sound effects, the tweens to make the room seem 3d not 2d :)
and the overall product.

This DOES deserve frontpage, there are so many reasons why, everyone else who disagrees can go fuck themselves :P

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

We should all die

And i loved it :)
But you cut out my hardcore titty scene :o

I DEMAND you put it back in.

Kthanksbi