Egg Snatch Egg Snatch

This could quite possibly be the best game ever!

I looked like a tit doing it but it was really fun and enjoyable to play.

It reminded me of another game I played on Newgrounds called LoveSnatch.

ChromeShark responds:

I made Love Snatch too, this is the final part of my epic Snatch troligy, and I added Mouse mode so people without webcams could enjoy the experience too. Thanks for the 10!

Easter Rampage Easter Rampage

Haha

I like killing things. Good easter spoof!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fabulous

It was so good, and I ended up getting 1000exp :)
Congrats on the sprites Luis, they were perfect. Game was great, had 1 or 2 glitches.
- The tombstones go off screen if you hit them off, I'd prefer it if they bounced back.
- I found a glitch where I think I fell onto a bread loaf and I stayed squashed and didn't get back up.
Congrats on a fantastic game.
Oh, and what the hell is with the bread loafs?!? That part made less sense than the rest of the game xD

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

It's sexy on the fingers

Well done on the release.
I love this game, and I love the songs.
I'll keep playing this till I get perfect on everything so I can unlock the secret message :)

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Shinki responds:

Haha good luck! The secret message is immense (cough).

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

$4000

1463... And oww... feels like i've been having an intense fingerr wank.
I've gone to play this a few times to look at the WW submissions, but alas I gave up before it got good.

Very cool AI generation, after level 3 you had the difficulty level increase at a perfect rate for a standard gamer. It is very hard to get that part right and you did it perfectly.

Enjoy your $4000!

Oh, and Eggys's smells :P

WarpZone responds:

Well, we won't know the winners until Tom gets around to posting them. I like to think I did my best, though. :)

The AI is actually pretty simple, they just make a beeline for the cake. I assume by "AI" you meant "gameplay."

And there's nothing wrong with Eggys's submission, Wiggi Rush. It's actually one of the cleanest action/platform implementations I've seen in Flash. I'm just not about to sit here and let him call my game violent. :) It's not a violent game.

Glad you liked it. :)

Twist Twist

Simple but addictive

If I knew a code as simple as this would be that fun, I would of tried to code it ages ago xD
Congrats, really quite cool and unique.

itsjms responds:

Thanks , trust me this idea came from me doing that moving backround and just making the menu lol , i had no idea of the gameplay. Then i came up with this NEVER THOUGHT itd be a success!

Osiris II Osiris II

Great game

I thought that game was pretty awesome :)

Hope most other people think so, the coding was superb and the .php is beyond me.

Keep up the good work,

ChromeShark responds:

Hey, not used to responding to people I know, you're probably like 2 meters away from me right now (that is if you are that James cause otherwise I'm probably freaking you out now). I'll check out you submissions tomorrow, gonna have to be getting some sleep now, lecture tomorrow morning. Watching submissions is kinda fun though, I could stay here all night. Thanks for the review, see you.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx SC Guitar Maniac Dx

I didn't expect anything less

I loved every second of it. It was well done.

A few points of improvement:
- Background... colour changes prehaps?
- Main character animation could of been done on keypress
- More :)

Congratulations on a great game Shinki

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

Good game

Some flaws at the moment,

Embed the Wave "9" font. At the moment, people who don't have that font installed on my computer (aka. me) See the wave number in TimesNewRoman.

Also, the hitTest of the save and load buttons at the bottom of the menu wern't done properly.

Finally, the coding should have been done (or the way i feel it should have been done), is to have the beam not move after click. That'll made it more realistic.

Otherwise, gameplay was good, animation was good. Graphics wern't the best, i'd of prefered non-sticks but the sticks WERE animated stylishly i'll definatly give you that.

I gave you a 4/5 due to a few bugs, and limited gameplay. But I did enjoy it, and congrats on getting it done so fast, usually, i'd spend just a week toying around with an idea for a game :P

Reach the Sky Reach the Sky

A lovely engine

Ok, let me go through my scoring.

Graphics - 6: Your grahpics were ok, but not fantastic, you did a good job compared to "stickman sam"'s graphics but it isn't up to par to the engine (which was fantastic).
Simple things needed to be improved, the main characters wasn't so great but the background lacked the most. Soften fill edges were needed on the clouds, the lines for certain things (like the sun, clouds but moreso on the trees) were the wrong colour to use (like you used black outline on the monkey, and brown on the tree leaves?)

Style - 9: Brilliant, your good at graphical art, such as the navigation menu's and height bar etc. They were all lovely touches.

Sound - 10: Lovely choice of music, fit perfect with the game, giving it more addictivness, plus it had a "Jumping Flash" feel to the game.

Violence - 0: But who cares right?

Interactivity - 10: Php server was good, makes it much more addictive, and the game engine itself was flawless and great.

Humor - 5: It's a monkey on a pogo stick... what more can i say, plus the "sky limit" made me chuckle.

Overall - 8: 4/5, that's a great score for a mini-game, kept me addicted :D

Suggestions: Prehaps hire (or look on the bbs) for a animator worthy of your next mini engine :D and make the monkey animatable, so it gives it more feeling in the jumps, at the moment he is static, with an animator he's give it class and a lovely jumpey feeling.

Hope this helps :D

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the detailed review, James! I'm glad you liked the game.

I intended this game as a really simple game. Due to many suggestions, I'll make a more detailed game in the future and I will definitely add more details.
Thanks.